2019: Plans (and tentative plans) thus far…
- WDW 5k – Not racing. Stopping for photos and having a great time with my Instagram BFF!🙌
- WDW Half Marathon – I’ll be grateful to finish after fighting an injury since July 2018. No time goals. Planning on running easy, to continue my recovery. I really want to see what I could do time wise, but I know it wouldn’t be smart!😏
- Gazelle Girl Half – This is a maybe! I need to determine if it’ll be enough time to continue building strength back and start to add in some speed/tempo runs before race day. I love this race, so I’m very hopeful! It would be a great race to see where I’m at and gauge what I need to work on for my goal — just being realistic knowing I may need more time back. But I know that race will be there for me in 2020 too if my leg isn’t looking good, as well as 2019 fall halves.
- RnR Nashville – Course PR goal (sub 2:20:34)
- 8 mile – Hoping for a PR and sub-9 min/mile pace!
– I’m looking into fall half options. Currently, I have two possibilities.