- WDW 5k – Not racing. Stopping for photos and having a great time with my Instagram BFF!🙌
- WDW Half Marathon – I want to do my best for where I’m at now and see where that puts me back at my journey to sub-2. I’d love a PR! It seems silly not to get a head start on this goal as I’m feeling stronger every day, but I know I have a lot of work to do, and my first spring race will be here before I know it!
- Gazelle Girl Half – Goal: Do my best! I’d also love a PR here (sub 2:04:06), and even though this training cycle will be a little shorter than normal, I am confident in this goal! — UPDATE: Since I got my sub-2 in Disney, I’m setting a goal to get another sub-2, and as a secondary goal coming in with a pace under a 9:00 min./mile pace.
- RnR Nashville Half – Survive?! This race is insane 😬 (and FuN)! I’d love to finish with a course PR (sub 2:20:34)!
- River Bank Run 25k – I couldn’t say no to the Double Down challenge!😂 And my husband wanted to run the 5k, so why not do it to?! 🤷♀️ I was originally registered for the 5k, but had an urge in early January to run the 25k again (first time in 3 years). Only goal is to PR here!
- Mackinac 8 mile – Goal: Hoping for a PR and sub-9 min/mile pace! Super excited to run it again, as I had to do a bib transfer due to injury for the 2018 race.
- Wear my hair down more often in the colder months (it’s too hot in the summer 😂). Yes, this sounds silly, but I’m queen of ponytails and am trying to avoid breakage.
- Continue daily probiotics, ACV, and collagen.
- Continue lifting – shooting for 3x a week to maintain muscle mass (minimum of 2 days a week).
- Go for a walk on non-running days as much as possible.
- Continue daily stretching with Garmin stretching app.
- Go on a “date” with my husband at least once a month.