Who doesn’t love a comfy pair of socks? Upon first look at the C3fit arch support short socks I was a little unsure of how well I’d like them. The little pad on the heel looked a little funny, but I kept an open mind. I knew what the ultimate goal of it was….arch support and heel comfort. It’s a similar style to the Pro Compression PC Runner socks, as far as the heel comfort goes. The heel pad design is different though.
The pad gets flipped up (as shown in the photo above) when wearing it. It’s almost like an appendage coming out from the heel. It’s fantastic! I love them! They’re super comfortable and you don’t even know it’s there when you’re running.
The socks retail for $14.00. Here are some product features:
- Unique structure to support 3 arches of the foot.
- Support arches that are shock absorber and drive force to push the feet forward.
- Stronger yarn at the toe for durability.
- Pile structure at heal and toe for cushion.
- Mesh material on the instep for breathability.
- Tab on the Achilles to prevent socks from slipping inside and protect ankles from shoes.
- Rib at the opening for better fit.
I wear a 9.5 in running shoes and the size L socks were my size in these socks. They come in a variety of fun colors too.My only slight negative is that they are a little thin on top (this is the mesh material for breathability) and I had one toe nail that probably should have been trimmed before putting them on, and I did manage to slightly snag the fabric when putting them on. So, just beware of that. My own fault for missing that one nail haha!
Overall, very happy with these socks and they will be getting a lot of use! If you struggle with heel pain while running from shoes/socks rubbing, or need arch support I’d definitely suggest giving these a try!