I thought I’d offer up the image so all you fellow Michigander’s could showcase your home state pride on your Garmin as well.
When I went to find the original image on my computer, I realized I had deleted it. No biggie…I created a new one and was so excited to find out they had added more options when creating a custom watch face. I love being able to look down and see not only the time, but the date, step count, and battery life. So, that was great seeing this as an option now.
To find out if your device is compatible with the Garmin Face-it App, click HERE.
Here’s how you get this neat image on your watch. I’d love you to share pictures of your watch with this and tag me on Instagram! 😊
- Save the image below to your phone.
- Download the Garmin Face It App, if you haven’t already.
- Open the app.
- Click the + sign on the top left corner, and select your watch.
- Select the photo and name it.
- Click the button to send it to your device, which will bring you to the Garmin Connect app to sync it to your watch.
Have you ever created your own watch face using the app? What image did you use? It’s such a great feature to really make it your own.